Monday, October 28, 2013

Look: Soft stain lips


When the fall comes, I just simply can't resist deeper lip colors. My two favorite vampy lipsticks for fall are Bite Beauty Mulberry (review is here) and Tom Ford Black Orchid which by the way looks almost identical to its replacement Bruised Plum (yay!). I love the dark deep decadent shade of plum yet sporting it daily can be over the top. Lately, I've been wearing Tom Ford Black Orchid non-stop as a stain and pair it with his cream eyeshadows to create a softer and youthful look. Tons of compliments have been received. Hope you enjoy! The full list of products used is at the bottom as usual. 


Color products used. In my very own fashion, I forgot Dior Beige Massai :D but I link to it below. 

Look breakdown

Face
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer Custard
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder

Eyes
Nars Pro-prime Eye primer
Tom Ford Eyeshadow Quad Golden Mink (the brown shade for outer V)
Dior 5-color Eyeshadow Quint Beige Massai (deepest brown to define lower lash line)
Sephora Eyeliner Retractable Waterproof #10 Matte Brown/Black (this baby puts Chanel version at shame) 

Lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...